Cats Still Distracted

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Cats Still Distracted

Post by grassy1 »

Haven’t read what Chris Scott is saying about the Cats’ 1st Final,But in simply thinking about it openly again,indicates they still have a bug up their arse about not being able to play this game at Kardinya Park.

If Scott and the players don’t focus on the Game ahead,they are cooked already and says to me,they are still haunted about playing a Home Final against Richmond at The G and getting Flogged in the process.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Re: Cats Still Distracted

Post by Rover99 »

Pies showed what they were made of last night, making the cats look slow and lazy by the end of the night. I believe the pies are a genuine chance for the flag this year and they are taking it deadly seriously. The jumper Clash to me was the most amazing thing. It looked like there were 36 players out there with the same Guernsey and I was sitting a metre from the TV . Turn a cat on his side and he became a pie. The number of turnvers seemed to confirm that too. Surely they could've done better in a night final. Pies defence was magnificant.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

What jumper clash mate?

The 2 teams looked pretty crystal clear different to me.

Maybe not for those with Black and White Tellys,if they saw a lot of mud on the MCG surface,they are strangers from another land,they are part of a Yes men/women for an AWFULL focus group,they are aspiring administrators for AWFULL,or just plain Dumb.

I know you are much Smarter than that lot,Rover. :wink:
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:11 am What jumper clash mate?

The 2 teams looked pretty crystal clear different to me.

Maybe not for those with Black and White Tellys,if they saw a lot of mud on the MCG surface,they are strangers from another land,they are part of a Yes men/women for an AWFULL focus group,they are aspiring administrators for AWFULL,or just plain Dumb.

I know you are much Smarter than that lot,Rover. :wink:
Well I'd better get my eyes tested Grassy because I just bought a new smart TV and was sitting 2 metres in front of it and it just looked like a sea of light and dark coloured stripes to me :D
I think I commented because we have been made to drop the bomber sash and wear the most ugly and ridiculous looking jumpers in the past to avoid a clashl!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Well no wonder you couldn’t tell the difference mate.You were too close to the ‘ole bloody Telly of course. :roll: :lol:

Didn’t your folks ever yank you back,or give you the 3rd degree about going blind,before your teenage years whilst you spent endless summer days,watching the Aussies thrash their opponents(except the Windies #-o)?

Yep,as for our Guernseys,we should NEVER have bowed to those Fuckwis at AWFULL House!

Our BLACK GUERNSEY WITH RED SASH Stood Out Outstandingly Above the Rest And there was NEVER any need to change it!
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:35 pm Well no wonder you couldn’t tell the difference mate.You were too close to the ‘ole bloody Telly of course. :roll: :lol:

Didn’t your folks ever yank you back,or give you the 3rd degree about going blind,before your teenage years whilst you spent endless summer days,watching the Aussies thrash their opponents(except the Windies #-o)?

Yep,as for our Guernseys,we should NEVER have bowed to those Fuckwis at AWFULL House!

Our BLACK GUERNSEY WITH RED SASH Stood Out Outstandingly Above the Rest And there was NEVER any need to change it!

Arr this ones in my bedroom. Nobody wanted to watch finals after Thursday night except me..Too dirty.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

Rover99 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:51 am
grassy1 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:35 pm Well no wonder you couldn’t tell the difference mate.You were too close to the ‘ole bloody Telly of course. :roll: :lol:

Arr this ones in my bedroom. Nobody wanted to watch finals after Thursday night except me..Too dirty.
And yeah black with red Sash was stirring. Insipid Grey was pathetic and cost us a game or two I believe. The indigenous one was well-meaning and designed by some little kid but I thought it was too busy and weird
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yep,NOTHING bears Tradition for Real Importance for Football Clubs!

NOTHING!