I feel for Brisbane supporters

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
bpdons
High Draft Pick

I feel for Brisbane supporters

Post by bpdons »

Was watching the telecast today between Brisbane & Geelong battle for top spot. One of the commentators was informing viewers that it’s been such a long wait for Brisbane fans since they were last in a grand final. That they’ve endured 15 long years and now their time is coming.

Seriously? 15 long years since those cheating pricks played in 4 consecutive finals in a row in one of the most successful runs of any club in history.

I’m speaking from a very jealous bomber here, at least Carlton are at 20 years since they last played in a GF and 24 since they last won.

Oh I really feel for those Brisbane supporters. 15 long years - might have to bring back cost of living allowances and trade concessions. Next week they’ll be commentating how hard Hawthorn has done it since 2016.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: I feel for Brisbane supporters

Post by grassy1 »

Isn’t it Awfull!

Good luck to ‘em today,but really?

They’ve done it hard?The ones that stuck by them maybe,but the ones who pissed off?

f*** Off! :evil:

Take it from someone who knows what doing tough is!

Your’s Truly! :roll:
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

bpdons wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:39 pm Was watching the telecast today between Brisbane & Geelong battle for top spot. One of the commentators was informing viewers that it’s been such a long wait for Brisbane fans since they were last in a grand final. That they’ve endured 15 long years and now their time is coming.

Seriously? 15 long years since those cheating pricks played in 4 consecutive finals in a row in one of the most successful runs of any club in history.

I’m speaking from a very jealous bomber here, at least Carlton are at 20 years since they last played in a GF and 24 since they last won.

Oh I really feel for those Brisbane supporters. 15 long years - might have to bring back cost of living allowances and trade concessions. Next week they’ll be commentating how hard Hawthorn has done it since 2016.
Yes I know what you mean Grassy because I went to every game from 2001 to about 2005 at The Gabba where the bastards rubbed our noses in the dirt and had to put up with cheating bastards like The Scots and Brown and Akermanis and Voss and the umpires that loved to support them and
Leigh Mathews' blood transfusions etc and all the rest of it
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Well,I was referring to the lack of Finals Action my way for 21 years,possibly 22 if things go pear shaped next week.Or 3 times since the start of 1979. :-&
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I really feel for egirl Supporters Tonight.

And last Sunday.

Bullshit I do,apart from some half decent eagles fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: