2024 Finals Series

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

2024 Finals Series

Post by BenDoolan »

Well, the Cats destroyed Port in an absolute clinic last night. They were as sharp and clinical as I’ve seen them in years. Imagine barracking for that club. The success they’ve had in the 21st century is outstanding.

As for Port… they are as soft as Butters.
Essendunny
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: 2024 Finals Series

Post by BenDoolan »

Dyson Heppell
253 games 0 finals wins

Massimo D’Ambrosio
39 games 1 finals win

Hawks were 0 and 5 at the start of this season.

I hope our boys enjoyed the game tonight. Maybe Harry Jones learnt a thing or two from watching Calaher Dear. Maybe Menzie learnt a thing or two from watching Wizard Watson. Maybe the who group learnt a thing or two from watching D’Ambrosio hahahahaha :lol:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

:
BenDoolan wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:11 pm Well, the Cats destroyed Port in an absolute clinic last night. They were as sharp and clinical as I’ve seen them in years. Imagine barracking for that club. The success they’ve had in the 21st century is outstanding.

As for Port… they are as soft as Butters.
:lol:

Is he that blonde haired mate of Cartman’s in South Park?
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

I dunno what Grassy is complaining about.

At this rate, Hinkley will be at Lathlain Park next year... With Port's blessing.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

s'dreams wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:23 pm I dunno what Grassy is complaining about.

At this rate, Hinkley will be at Lathlain Park next year... With Port's blessing.
On the YELLOW side mate,infesting the poor old Southern End and the poor inhabitants getting an eyefull of that Bloody Eyesore!
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Fantastic game of footy last night between the Poser and Hawks. Massi D’Ambrosio played a great game as did BZT.

Game under way between Giants and Lions. Joe Dan kicking a couple shaslicks early…..
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy Hille wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:06 pm Fantastic game of footy last night between the Poser and Hawks. Massi D’Ambrosio played a great game as did BZT.

Game under way between Giants and Lions. Joe Dan kicking a couple shaslicks early…..
Aaaaand Joey D becomes the hero!!!

Back from 44 points down to clinch victory when Big Joe nailed 2 ripping goals at the end.

Gotta love seeing ex-Essendon players thriving in finals. It gives me a thrill!

It shows what a shit-show our club is. We mismanaged a bloke with injury, and drove him away from a club that has a rich family history. All because of a horrific custard culture and a pathetic professional environment.

Joe Dan the Man!
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

I don’t think that Joe has missed a game since he moved up North.
I wonder if the full story of his departure will ever see the light of day. It is hard to believe a member of Essendon royalty could walk out of the club without a bloody good reason and I don’t believe that it was because people recognised him in the street.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:45 pm
Windy Hille wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:06 pm Fantastic game of footy last night between the Poser and Hawks. Massi D’Ambrosio played a great game as did BZT.

Aaaaand Joey D becomes the hero!!!

Back from 44 points down to clinch victory when Big Joe nailed 2 ripping goals at the end.

Gotta love seeing ex-Essendon players thriving in finals. It gives me a thrill!

It shows what a shit-show our club is. We mismanaged a bloke with injury, and drove him away from a club that has a rich family history. All because of a horrific custard culture and a pathetic professional environment.

Joe Dan the Man!
To paraphrase the Great Dick Reynolds,….

Ben Doolan “has said everything!I concur!”