Just your thoughts...

Flip
Regular Senior Player

Just your thoughts...

Post by Flip »

Picks 4 and 5.....best available mid and tall

23, 25.....Mitch Brown and Daniel Coghlan......Brown was outstanding for us in the NAB and starred at Sandy. And Coghlan just don't stop running both ways.

Apparently thin after that?

Or take a chance they will be around for our later picks which are a long way away?

Thoughts?
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: Just your thoughts...

Post by s'dreams »

Flip wrote:Picks 4 and 5.....best available mid and tall

23, 25.....Mitch Brown and Daniel Coghlan......Brown was outstanding for us in the NAB and starred at Sandy. And Coghlan just don't stop running both ways.

Or take a chance they will be around for our later picks which are a long way away?

Thoughts?
There is a drafts and trading forum- this topic should be canvassed in that space.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

s'dreams wrote:

Thoughts?
There is a drafts and trading forum- this topic should be canvassed in that space.
There is also a draft thread happening in there.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

boncer34 wrote:
s'dreams wrote:

Thoughts?
There is also a draft thread happening in there.
My nan used a snake to stop drafts ... :-)

It was just the "delistings" thread has more to with retaining and or saying goodbye to existing players (and yes I admit there's some crossover with the draft forum given the number of and targets of departures seems tied to the number of delistings).

But the pie in the sky postulating and exploration of "what ifs" after 4-5 pots on a Monday night type discussion really belongs in here... :unless of course its about Stants ... wink:
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I'd like Coghlan, don't know about Brown, but neither with picks that early.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Like probably 99% of people on this forum I have never seen most of the kids in the draft pool play so I'd leave it up to disco and his team to do their job. They have been pretty good in the last couple of years
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

j-mac31 wrote:I'd like Coghlan, don't know about Brown, but neither with picks that early.
PSD at best.