Can any-one tell me?

desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Can any-one tell me?

Post by desmondo »

Can any-one tell me anything about these two prospective father/son picks.

Harvey Daniher (son of Chris)

Jett Bewick (son of Darren)
F111
Essendon Legend

Re: Can any-one tell me?

Post by F111 »

Harvey Daniher: son of Chris, eligible 2015. Highly-rated kpd as a 16yo, but just didn't put the size on as he got older to play that role in the AFL. Played a few TAC Cup games for Calder, but was overlooked in the 2015 draft. Playing for GWS NEAFL currently, 8 games into the season he seems to at least be holding his spot reliably, if not setting the world on fire.
Jett Bewick: son of Darren, eligible 2015. Midfielder who was highly rated when younger but has his past few years of underage footy utterly ruined by glandular fever, back injuries, leg injuries, concussions, broken collarbones, etc etc. Don't think he's played more than 4 consecutive games since the start of 2013. Appallingly unlucky, and never really got a run at it. Tried out for EFC VFL in the 2015/16 offseason, but wasn't listed. I suspect the club will continue to keep an eye on him in the hope he can finally string some games together and show what he's capable of. Listed for Airport West seniors in the EDFL this year, and they get flogged every week, so it could be a rough year for him. And from all appearances it seems like his curse is continuing from where it left off last year. Has managed ONE game so far this season, poor bugger
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

F111 wrote:
Harvey Daniher: son of Chris, eligible 2015. Highly-rated kpd as a 16yo, but just didn't put the size on as he got older to play that role in the AFL. Played a few TAC Cup games for Calder, but was overlooked in the 2015 draft. Playing for GWS NEAFL currently, 8 games into the season he seems to at least be holding his spot reliably, if not setting the world on fire.
Jett Bewick: son of Darren, eligible 2015. Midfielder who was highly rated when younger but has his past few years of underage footy utterly ruined by glandular fever, back injuries, leg injuries, concussions, broken collarbones, etc etc. Don't think he's played more than 4 consecutive games since the start of 2013. Appallingly unlucky, and never really got a run at it. Tried out for EFC VFL in the 2015/16 offseason, but wasn't listed. I suspect the club will continue to keep an eye on him in the hope he can finally string some games together and show what he's capable of. Listed for Airport West seniors in the EDFL this year, and they get flogged every week, so it could be a rough year for him. And from all appearances it seems like his curse is continuing from where it left off last year. Has managed ONE game so far this season, poor bugger
Thanks for that info F111. Not much to get excited about there. :(
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Has Jydon Neagle been abducted by aliens?

Was having a run with our VFL a couple of years ago...
Essendunny
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

BenDoolan wrote:Has Jydon Neagle been abducted by aliens?

And playing fairly by all reports.

Also, WHO is Ben Long and what has he done?. AND surely we`d be interested if he was Michael`s boy??.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote:Has Jydon Neagle been abducted by aliens?

Playing for Wodonga Raiders. Has had at least one decent game

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/3869 ... -bulldogs/
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)