Draftees to Keep An Eye On - 2020

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Draftees to Keep An Eye On - 2020

Post by Windy_Hill »

Logan McDonald looks like an ideal replacement or complement to Joe Daniher

Played first senior games for Perth in WAFL and kicked 4 goals. Now being touted as a Top 10 Pick this year.

https://afl.draftcentral.com.au/2020/05 ... australia/
Last edited by Windy_Hill on Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Draftees to Keep An Eye On - 2029

Post by BenDoolan »

If grassy says “yes”, then I’m in 8)

But coming from Perth Demons (another rabble culture) has me somewhat reluctant.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

The kid has obvious talent,way above most of our list!

Has been quitened down in the past 2 weeks and dragged down by our flatlining,just when Finals beckoned!

Plus dragged well away from goal,when he and a crumber should be sitting nicely near Goals,particularly when we kick with the breeze.But No,he probably gets told to move up the ground,........

Jesus!Makes it hard for him to kick more than the 3 Goals a game,he usually kicks.Got a good grab,which you don’t see at any level much these days.Denver Grainger-Barass from Swan Districts is another promising youngster well worth a look at and he got the better of Logan last Saturday.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Since my post, am now seeing reports that Essendon should seriously target this kid but may well need pick 2 to get him. That could mean trading with Adelaide. What about Fantasia and Pick 6?

This assumes Adelaide’s pick one drops to 2 with the Bulldogs grabbing Ugle at 1 with Their academy selection. (In which case our pick 6 becomes 7 in fact)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Thought I heard we were having talks with him,but will have to listen to Hackdorn again to see if I heard him right.

Kid’s a mad Collingwood fan,but most of all wants to get out of the WA Fishbowl.