Who do we want?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Who do we want?

Post by grassy1 »

MH_Bomber wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:51 pm Can someone please explain the big attraction is with St Kilda? Maybe some players figure that the AFL will manufacture another in the wilderness fairytale. They helped the Dogs win in 2016 , Richmond for past three, Melbourne

Surely they can’t land all 5 that have nominated St Kilda as their destination. Even if they do surely that means the Saints will need to off load some.
Richmond Flogged 2 Interstate Teams in the Grand Final.I wouldn’t have thought that was part of AWFULL’s agenda. :-"
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

The Richmond resurgence and the absolute refusal to ever umpire their games in any semblance of a fair manner has gifted them two flags. Their players have been deemed immune from holding the ball whereas the rest of the comp are pinged against them if a Richmond pinky is seen making contact for a nano second in a tackling effort.

Hello look at the draw they had from Round 15.

Round 15: St Kilda at Marvel Stadium, Sunday June 30 at 1.10pm (Away)

Round 16: Gold Coast Suns at Metricon Stadium, Saturday July 6 at 2.10pm (Away)

Round 17: GWS Giants at MCG, Sunday July 14 at 1.10pm (Home)

Round 18: Port Adelaide at MCG, Saturday July 20 at 1.45pm (Home)

Round 19: Collingwood at MCG, Friday July 26 at 7.50pm (Away)

Round 20: Melbourne at MCG, Saturday August 3 at 7.25pm (Away)

Round 21: Carlton at MCG, Sunday August 11 at 3.20pm (Home)

Round 22: West Coast Eagles at MCG, Sunday August 18 at 1.10pm (Home)

Round 23: Brisbane Lions at MCG, Time and Date TBC (Home)

Two away game against cellar dwellers then 7 game in a row at the G. Amazingly the last 3 were home games. Now I dont know about you but if that isnt a blatant leg up I dont know what is?With them it's about all revenue raising.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Say what you like about ‘em,MH.

But you’re starting to sound like a West Coast Whinger.They whinge like stuck pigs about travel,though it hasn’t stopped them winning 4 Flags and just for good measure,they whinge about just about everything,including poor Willie Rioli being a victim of his own downfall.

Don’t think Richmond will care much for your complaints.They have 2 Flags in 3 years,plus a couple of Ressies Flags to show for their efforts lately.

As for the Home Game Fixturing,they might have argued late last year when the fixtures were released,they didn’t have a better spread of Home Games over 22 games.Stiff cheddar,they had to get on with it and they did.

Back to who we want,any suggestions?
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

I would rather West Coast win the flag every day of the week than Richmond. In fact the further away from Melbourne the side that wins the better. That's if we are not in it of course.

You dont have to put up with their arrogant supporters and Richmond media mafia we have here.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

....and you Certainly don’t have to put up with West Coast’s Arrogant Supporters And 7WestCoastMedia over here!

I’d rather West Coast be stripped of all their Flags every day of the week.Certainly the ones with Asterisks attached to them,such as 2006.Some people(Dockers supporters the main suspect) suggest last year as well,though attaching Willie’s conduct this year to it,might be stretching a very long bow.