MY Wish List

desmondo
Regular Senior Player

MY Wish List

Post by desmondo »

I would wish us (from what limited knowledge I have) to draft Nic Cox, simply because he is apparently a 'beautiful' kick with both feet. (Enough said). ](*,) ](*,) #-o

I would also like to get Jamarra-U (Just kidding). Next I would like it if we can get Archie Perkins, just for the X-factor that he apparently has, there are not many 'excitement machines' playing for us at the mo.

And finally (if he is still available to us) Will Phillips, who I have only heard good things about.

Two out of those three would be nice, THREE OUT OF THREE and I might start fancying one A Dodoro. :lol: :lol: vingertje
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: MY Wish List

Post by Windy_Hill »

I wonder if Hollands will slip through?

Will we try to tempt North to trade the No 2 pick?

Cox is getting a lot of hype but for me he has Kepler Bradley written all over him?

Will we take three mids with a view to grabbing Brand and Ayre late?

Other than the Fab Five, this draft seems pretty even. Our three picks whilst great, seem to be a little in no man’s land.
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Windy_Hill wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:11 pm I wonder if Hollands will slip through?

Will we try to tempt North to trade the No 2 pick?

Cox is getting a lot of hype but for me he has Kepler Bradley written all over him?

Will we take three mids with a view to grabbing Brand and Ayre late?

Other than the Fab Five, this draft seems pretty even. Our three picks whilst great, seem to be a little in no man’s land.
North have pretty much ruled out trading their No.2 pick.
So looking like we'll just use our NGA's and 3 Top 10's - unless we trade one of them away for a future 1st.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

Thillthorpe sounds like another Joey or Gumby to me. Massive frame but Groin problems already.
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

2 out of 3..

And Zach Reid another big boy
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

dodgey wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:34 pm 2 out of 3..

And Zach Reid another big boy
WOW, land of the giants. Won't know the place. Cant wait till the whole mob and Draper are on the field. Brand, Eyre, Cox and Reid. Plenty of crumbers already there anyway. Got a very good feeling for the future. Feels weird creaming a haul like this at last! Go Bombers!!