VFLW 2024

Come chat all thing's relating to the fabulous females that represent the club
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

VFLW 2024

Post by grassy1 »

I'll redirect if there's already a thread,but I noticed the Bombers after 8 games are about even with 4 Wins 1 Draw and 3 Losses!

I daresay,a lot of the Premiership Team of 2022 have moved forward to the highest level for Women's Footy,so maybe they are doing reasonably well so far this year.

If People closer to our Bombers here can fill us in,in their knowledge,that would be great,Thanks! :D
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Re: VFLW 2024

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:09 pm I'll redirect if there's already a thread,but I noticed the Bombers after 8 games are about even with 4 Wins 1 Draw and 3 Losses!

I daresay,a lot of the Premiership Team of 2022 have moved forward to the highest level for Women's Footy,so maybe they are doing reasonably well so far this year.

If People closer to our Bombers here can fill us in,in their knowledge,that would be great,Thanks! :D
They’ve copped some hidings in those losses grass. A number of AFLW listed players have drifted through a game or two along the way. Haven’t sent a lot of action, but have seen some highlights here and there.

Looking forward to AFLW I must say…
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: VFLW 2024

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:51 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:09 pm I'll redirect if there's already a thread,but I noticed the Bombers after 8 games are about even with 4 Wins 1 Draw and 3 Losses!

They’ve copped some hidings in those losses grass. A number of AFLW listed players have drifted through a game or two along the way. Haven’t sent a lot of action, but have seen some highlights here and there.

Looking forward to AFLW I must say…
Back to Square One after today's result,losing by 11 Goals.

OUCH! :-&