Essendon Bombers Magazines 1990s/2000s - free to a good home

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bpdons
High Draft Pick

Essendon Bombers Magazines 1990s/2000s - free to a good home

Post by bpdons »

Hi Bombertalkers,

Sorry this is a bit of a giveaway promo, apologies for the distractions of more important onfield matters.

My parents are downsizing and I came across some old Footy magazines and memorabilia they have been holding on for me because they're hoarders.
My wife doesn't follow Essendon and has a 'everything must go' attitude. She has posted them on ebay to try and get them to someone that would like them.
Very open to offering them to a happy home (oherwise she'll throw them in the bin) - please reach out if interested.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/156249575649
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Essendon Bombers Magazines 1990s/2000s - free to a good home

Post by grassy1 »

bpdons wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:06 pm Hi Bombertalkers,

Sorry this is a bit of a giveaway promo, apologies for the distractions of more important onfield matters.

My parents are downsizing and I came across some old Footy magazines and memorabilia they have been holding on for me because they're hoarders.
My wife doesn't follow Essendon and has a 'everything must go' attitude. She has posted them on ebay to try and get them to someone that would like them.
Very open to offering them to a happy home (oherwise she'll throw them in the bin) - please reach out if interested.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/156249575649
Put a favourite Red Dress of her's on fake material by accident Martin,then see if her and Aunty Val still want a bonfire! :lol:

Reminiscent of characters and a Scene from The Dress,Friday Night Dinner!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Is #1 available?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Got all of mine still.

It’s a reminder of how good the club used to be with these sorts of things. Bomber magazine was great.

Whadda we get now?

Social media junk.
Essendunny