Message to Zach Merrett

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Message to Zach Merrett

Post by BenDoolan »

Dear Zachary,

Do yourself a favour and walk out of the club. Find another place where you deserve to have your brilliance supported by competent administration and quality programs.

You cannot carry the weight of this dead shit club on your shoulders for your entire career.

Go. Just go. You deserve success, and you won’t find it in the Bermuda Triangle known as EFC.

You must know… or have that feeling… that North Melbourne is closer to a premiership than we are. You must also have an inkling that the Hawks are about to enter yet another dynasty. Maybe go and join Massimo D’Ambrosio and have yourself a ball.

Or you can wait a few years for the Tassie Devils to enter the comp. Guarantee they’d win a final before EFC does.

Seriously, pack your things and walk out that door, champ.
Essendunny
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Re: Message to Zach Merrett

Post by desmondo »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:36 pm Dear Zachary,

Do yourself a favour and walk out of the club. Find another place where you deserve to have your brilliance supported by competent administration and quality programs.

You cannot carry the weight of this dead shit club on your shoulders for your entire career.

Go. Just go. You deserve success, and you won’t find it in the Bermuda Triangle known as EFC.

You must know… or have that feeling… that North Melbourne is closer to a premiership than we are. You must also have an inkling that the Hawks are about to enter yet another dynasty. Maybe go and join Massimo D’Ambrosio and have yourself a ball.

Or you can wait a few years for the Tassie Devils to enter the comp. Guarantee they’d win a final before EFC does.

As much as I would hate to lose Zac, I tend to agree with your sentiments..
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I agree it would be terrible to lose him, but geez you wouldn't blame him if he did walk away from this steaming pile of crap.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:44 am
BenDoolan wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:36 pm Dear Zachary,

As much as I would hate to lose Zac, I tend to agree with your sentiments..
Same