The Run Home

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: The Run Home

Post by s'dreams »

I don't have hope ... but the magic term "mathematically possible" was trotted out.

FMD.

I would like to see the impending retirement announcements of Heppell, Weiderman and Goldstein.

Clear eyed calls to be made on Menzie, the Davey Twins and Wanganeen. We need a consistent 1.5-2 goal a game small forward, and these are not it. Needs to be our #1 selection priority.

Clear eyed calls to be made on Hobbs and Tsatas - see what trade value could be got for either or both. We are one decent mid short, Perkins and Cox are underwhelming in these roles.

Finally - get Dorodo the f*** out of the recruiting department. Why he is still there and currently in charge of the contract renegotiations is f****** weird.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
nudder12
Club Captain

Re: The Run Home

Post by nudder12 »

s'dreams wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:57 pm I don't have hope ... but the magic term "mathematically possible" was trotted out.

FMD.

I would like to see the impending retirement announcements of Heppell, Weiderman and Goldstein.

Clear eyed calls to be made on Menzie, the Davey Twins and Wanganeen. We need a consistent 1.5-2 goal a game small forward, and these are not it. Needs to be our #1 selection priority.

Clear eyed calls to be made on Hobbs and Tsatas - see what trade value could be got for either or both. We are one decent mid short, Perkins and Cox are underwhelming in these roles.

Finally - get Dorodo the f*** out of the recruiting department. Why he is still there and currently in charge of the contract renegotiations is f****** weird.
Mathematically possible?
Who gives a shit? We ain't troubling any side in the 8 anyway, so it would just be another Finals loss.
As for List Management, yes there's some junk there, but we cannot afford to throw the babies out with the bathwater. Wise heads need to prevail.