2024 R22, EFC v Gold Coast Buns

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: 2024 R22, EFC v Gold Coast Buns

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:45 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:05 pm
DC2 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:07 pm gold coast have obviously not won a single away game this season. what are the odds theyll get their first against us tonight?

it would be the essendon way. honesthly a loss would not surprise me.

someone give me some genuine hope...
Put all your life savings on a Gold Coast win
I hope you did put your life savings on the game.

As sure as shit, this f****** club of ours just ALWAYS accommodates other club’s needs. You haven’t won a game away from home all year? No worries, good ol’ f***-wit Essendunny will help you win one.

The club is a deadset f****** toilet. Completely loaded with shit. Year in, year out, they produce absolute sewage.
I agree,though I saw worse today!Believe me! #-o :roll: :-& :evil: :shock:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Fret to the bone when one follows this mob.

Passages of rollicking moves, undone by sets of tessellated rock.

Why do they do this? In control then hand it back. Must go all the way up to questionings. Game structures vs set play triggers. I don’t get it.

The forward line function has gone from the link lapping, tandem movements and leading patterns in the early part of the season to an incoherent scramble of pot luck. Kicks that go to the advantage of backman, crumbing positionings on the wrong side of the contest, and set shots sprayed from 20 metres out under a roof.

The transition game again. Draw, release, latch, trigger, run. All in succession. We stand off by 5 metres and never make ground. Lost in transit. There needs to be a fix but it keeps happening.

Well done Arch Roberts. Had a dip and did some terrific things nice first goal. Shame it wasn’t part of a winning effort.

[-(
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Really?
Where's your usual ....
It's fine. Just have a yoga session and some sweet snacks and a spa bath in between psych sessions and we'll come out and jump the shark next week??
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

nudder12 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:01 am Really?
Where's your usual ....
It's fine. Just have a yoga session and some sweet snacks and a spa bath in between psych sessions and we'll come out and jump the shark next week??
That’ll happen this week so we can beat the Swans

:roll:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:41 am Fret to the bone when one follows this mob.

Passages of rollicking moves, undone by sets of tessellated rock.

Why do they do this? In control then hand it back. Must go all the way up to questionings. Game structures vs set play triggers. I don’t get it.

The forward line function has gone from the link lapping, tandem movements and leading patterns in the early part of the season to an incoherent scramble of pot luck. Kicks that go to the advantage of backman, crumbing positionings on the wrong side of the contest, and set shots sprayed from 20 metres out under a roof.

The transition game again. Draw, release, latch, trigger, run. All in succession. We stand off by 5 metres and never make ground. Lost in transit. There needs to be a fix but it keeps happening.

Well done Arch Roberts. Had a dip and did some terrific things nice first goal. Shame it wasn’t part of a winning effort.

I have 3 Mobs to fret about,Windy.League wise anyway.Well worth getting up earlier to cheer the younger teams on and lose my voice,like yesterday. :lol:

[-(