Essendon Rumour Mill

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Re: Essendon Rumour Mill

Post by Rover99 »

Now we are switching from Tigers to Doggies. Daniel Ginsyracusa joining the Coaching panel :D
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rover99 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:02 pm Now we are switching from Tigers to Doggies. Daniel Ginsyracusa joining the Coaching panel :D
Ain’t a rumour. It has happened :wink:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Trumour.

I’m starting to feel like Knight’s piglet,with my witty little one liners.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Treloar is 28 next year but could be a decent stop gap during a rebuild for three years. Pies desperate to do a salary dump so it could be possible to grab him for a future second round pick. Have Collingwood wear some of his salary.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

How many games has he missed thru injury? Dodgey hammies? Another liability?
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

F111 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 am How many games has he missed thru injury? Dodgey hammies? Another liability?
Agree. Another one bound for the Essendon "graveyard". What possible commitment could we expect from him,?
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

"Gia"

Giansiracusa was last week named AFL Coaches Association assistant coach of the year.

He has spent six years on the Dogs' coaching staff, having joined the club's coaching panel immediately after retiring from playing at the end of 2014. He took over as the club's VFL coach last year and was supposed to continue into 2020. But with the abandonment of the state league competition, he coached the club's match simulation games and worked on opposition analysis.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Allegedly Gleeson will be at EFC in 2021.
One year offered to Laverde.
Two years offered to Stewart.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

nudder12 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:19 pm Allegedly Gleeson will be at EFC in 2021.
One year offered to Laverde.
Two years offered to Stewart.
gleeson got a reality check i think. that one year deal has been on offer for little while now and he only just signed. looks like no other clubs showed any interest in him whatsoever, and rightly so.

same thing happened with laverde last year. he wanted a trade but no club was interested in him so he had to except the 1 year deal. doubt any club will be interested in him this year either. he is always injured, cant kick straight and just doesnt impact games to any real extent.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

Cameron: Watch this space.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Two metre Peter Wright likely from GC?
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

F111 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:55 pm Two metre Peter Wright likely from GC?
Jesus how big are his feet??? Hope he doesn't tread on Ham!
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

When he is being pushed out by GC and they will pay part of his salary for the next 3 years. And next year's 2nd round pick is enough you have to ask why?
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

s'dreams wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:51 pm
When he is being pushed out by GC and they will pay part of his salary for the next 3 years. And next year's 2nd round pick is enough you have to ask why?
Well, he's not really a ruckman, and they've got King at FF now (and some other dude I can't think of his name that's going to be a bit of a gun), so I guess they just want to cut their losses, and he probably wants a game somewhere in a Seniors team.
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

nudder12 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:33 pm
s'dreams wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:51 pm
Well, he's not really a ruckman, and they've got King at FF now (and some other dude I can't think of his name that's going to be a bit of a gun), so I guess they just want to cut their losses, and he probably wants a game somewhere in a Seniors team.
Well could it be be worse than what we've got now. 85 goals from 66 games and we desperately needed height.. as long as he doesn't end up another Gumby.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

What did I just hear?? That Irish may decide to nominate for the mid season trade period to come back??? Obviously not to us.... if that IS the case... that’s more fuckery than JD!!
Image]
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Daisy..1 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:53 pm What did I just hear?? That Irish may decide to nominate for the mid season trade period to come back??? Obviously not to us.... if that IS the case... that’s more fuckery than JD!!
Probably to Carlton where they've promised him more midfield time ;-)

Or StKilda where they have promised forward time... ;-) ;-)

The bugger doesn't know just what the hell he wants. I wouldn't touch him until he gets his head straight
Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 »

If he has to have a a say in where he plays we've got no problems. He'll f*** himself up sure as eggs and be off to somewhere else begorrah!
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

s'dreams wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:56 pm
Daisy..1 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:53 pm What did I just hear?? That Irish may decide to nominate for the mid season trade period to come back??? Obviously not to us.... if that IS the case... that’s more fuckery than JD!!

The bugger doesn't know just what the hell he wants. I wouldn't touch him until he gets his head straight
Gotta wonder if Covid is playing a part in this.
Here, he got slammed by media for his Covid status, then had to deal with life in a hub.
And now, waddya know, Ireland is in total lockdown as well, but we're looking much better than before.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

nudder12 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:55 pm
s'dreams wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Gotta wonder if Covid is playing a part in this.
Here, he got slammed by media for his Covid status, then had to deal with life in a hub.
And now, waddya know, Ireland is in total lockdown as well, but we're looking much better than before.
Maybe he's the cause....Superspreader....
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.