Caro's Compassion

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Caro's Compassion

Post by rockhole »

It was heartening to read Caro's article in the Age on Friday when she raised the issue of the lack of support that AFL coaches received and how it can affect them mentally.
Hard to believe that this was from the same disgusting journo who came close to sending James Hird to an early grave via her relentless obsession to publically destroy him.
I could not believe what i was reading as she poured out her heart regarding the pressures that coaches endure, given that 95% of it is generated by her profession.
And to think she was rewarded with a Walkley by her contempories for her efforts.

Just a revolting human being!!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Caro's Compassion

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:27 pm It was heartening to read Caro's article in the Age on Friday when she raised the issue of the lack of support that AFL coaches received and how it can affect them mentally.
Hard to believe that this was from the same disgusting journo who came close to sending James Hird to an early grave via her relentless obsession to publically destroy him.
I could not believe what i was reading as she poured out her heart regarding the pressures that coaches endure, given that 95% of it is generated by her profession.
And to think she was rewarded with a Walkley by her contempories for her efforts.

Just a revolting human being!!!!
100%

Never ever forget that constant vitriol and basic bullying of a genuinely decent bloke.

FMD.
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

She never would admit that much of it was motivated by her anger about how she felt one of her Richmond "crushes" was treated by EFC... and how she felt another ex-Richmond legend was pushed out the door.

And yet, after all this time ... she is silent about the drug culture at the doggies, and the doping culture that was at GWS and Melbourne.

Pathetic.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

I think Allan Hird was pushing for an independent review into WADA and ASADA a couple of months ago. Doubt anything will come of it though.

Caz Wilson sheesh. That was an unrelenting pile-on onto James Hird. The AFL lapdog doing their dirty work. Leaking information… go hard at him… paint a sinister picture etc.

It was a fix.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

s'dreams wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:34 pm She never would admit that much of it was motivated by her anger about how she felt one of her Richmond "crushes" was treated by EFC... and how she felt another ex-Richmond legend was pushed out the door.

And yet, after all this time ... she is silent about the drug culture at the doggies, and the doping culture that was at GWS and Melbourne.

Pathetic.
Nothing fell off the back of a truck somewhere near Linda Crescent,did it by any chance?