The Last Go Round

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
hop
Club Captain

The Last Go Round

Post by hop »

Our Annis Horibilous comes to an end this Friday evening - so it is absolutely crucial that we get to the Temple of Doom and give the boys something to sustain them through the long (and hard - hopefully) summer months.

As Bomber faithful we have certainly been spoilt over the years - after all I have been present at 7 G.F.'s and have seen 4 Premierships.

Let's prove to the football world that our loyalty is unshakeable -

BE THERE - BE LOUD!!!!!
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

I'll be there as usual. Only missed one game this year, despite our form. Always look at the positives. Main reason to keep me going was that i didnt want to miss our wins.
Dont think we will get up, but i think we will get close
Bombers4Premiers
Regular Senior Player

Post by Bombers4Premiers »

Wish I could be there; but unfortunately lack of finances, coupled with living in South Australia makes it difficult for that to happen. I'll definitely be watching on TV though.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

Won't be there tomorrow night. Went to the last 2 games. Have to wait till 9.30 till it's on TV up here in NSW.
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

Any idea how the new tv deal is going to effect you Bert? Will games be live now, or will they not put it against the rugby?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

No idea Gossy. I'm moving back to Melbourne at the end of the year so it doesn't worry me to much. I think the plan was to have Friday nights live on Pay TV up here.

The worst thing is with the finals, unless the Swans are playing you have to wait till after 10pm to see night games.

We do have it better than NRL fans in Melbourne who have to wait till nearly midnight to see Friday nights game and 2am Monday for Sundays game.
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Post by Ramanama »

ill be there :lol: