Short and...

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Short and...

Post by desmondo »

Some funny? short stuff...

The grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about
Dyson with death.

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I no-
ticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about
with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they
were $70! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed
her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw a parked RAC van. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably
and looked very miserable. I thought to myself that guy's heading for a breakdown.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that, 2:30am?!
Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador. Blow that" says Mick "have you seen how
many of their owners go blind?"

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice! At least I presume she was poor - she only had
$1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He
says what do you expect? You're in a wheelchair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come
back as a different creature. She said "I would like to come back as a cow". I said you're obvious-
ly not listening.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Short and...

Post by grassy1 »

All pretty good there,Des.

Last one was the killer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Short and...

Post by BenDoolan »

Haha, excellent =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: