Ultimate Blonde Joke

Join the chat in this forum to discuss less serious topics.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Ultimate Blonde Joke

Post by rockhole »

A young ventriloquist is touring Sweden and, one night, he's doing a show in a small fishing town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual “dumb blonde” jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting:

"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Swedish blonde women that way? What does the colour of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. Its people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general... pathetically, all in the name of humour!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologise, but the blonde yells: "You stay out of this! I'm talking to the little shit on your lap!"
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Re: Ultimate Blonde Joke

Post by Jazz_84 »

haha not bad not bad
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Boom tish…

What do you get if you put a group of blondes from different countries in a circle?

International dope ring
(no offence intended to my blonde friends :lol: )
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

LOL to all above.... 8)
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I'm blocking you all.

If I can work out how.

:P
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Young and beautiful blonde, female, funeral director, new in the business and wanting desperately to please.

Very sorrowful, wealthy and newly widowed elderly, lady arrives and asks if her husband could be buried in his favourite black suit. No Trouble at all Madam. After much to'ing and fro'ing and changes to the itinerary the arrangements are finalised. The woman hands over the black suit and leaves.

Later the same day, another woman arrived and was arranging her husbands funeral. My husband wants to be buried in his blue suit. It was his favourite and he always wore it on special occasions. Yes Madam, leave it with us and we'll take good care of your husband for you. The woman hands over the blue suit and is walked to the door.

A few days later after the funeral, the first woman rings to the Funeral Director and her staff for doing such a wonderful job. The Director says,
"Your husband's suit is here you can come and pick it up whenever you're ready." The lady answers sharply, "What do you mean his suit is there he was supposed to be wearing it."

The Director says, "It was such a coincidence the same day you were here another lady came in with her husbands blue suit. I mixed them up by accident but I could believe how perfect everything was. " Perfect what do you mean perfect, my husband was in the wrong suit?
No he wasn't, I swapped their heads. ( I guess you had to be there!)
Nothing usually happens until something happens.